Use of the EDQLS is free for publicly funded and not-for-profit programs in the jurisdictions where public funding has supported the research. Other not-for-profit and publicly funded programs and non-commercial research users may use the EDQLS at a reduced cost. Regular license fees will apply to all for-profit or commercial uses. A one-time charge for the Manual, which covers development and production costs, will be charged to all users. Registration is required for all uses, as is the acknowledgment of the developers in all EDQLS-related reports or publications. Please contact the researchers for more information.
If you or your organization would like to use the EDQLS, follow these steps:
- Complete the EDQLS Registration Form and email it back to Dr. Adair
- We will determine your category of use and fees if applicable and send you an estimate and details of next steps
- Complete the EDQLS Agreement, sign and email it back to us
- Send payment via cheque to:
Adair Marcoux Informetrics
16 Tuscany Springs Rise NW
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- We will email your products immediately upon receipt of payment.